How to Digital Collage:
Part #1 – Finding source images.
Want 100s of FREE COLLAGE SOURCE IMAGES?
Just enter your email address and a download will be instantly sent to you with the first set of images.
People have been asking me where to find good images to use in collages and digital collages.
I made this video below about where I get some of my collage material so definitely check that out too.
So today I am giving out a bunch of free collage source images, over 100s of collage source images taken directly from their original publications, magazines, books, posters, etc. and scanned at high resolution for digital editing or printing to cut out for analog collages. These are all images I’ve cut out and scanned myself. And even some that I have used in collages.
To download these free collage source images just enter your email address below and a download will be instantly sent to you with the first set of images.
Here are some more tips on where to find collage source images and material:
– Check local thrift stores, goodwills, donation stores or consignment shops for magazines and books.
– Summertime yard/rummage sales usually have collections of vintage magazines or posters.
– Ask friends and family for their old unwanted books, newspapers, or magazines. Offer to clean out their garage or shed and keep any materials you find.
– Other artists, art stores, galleries, etc may have left over material they aren’t using. Ask around, and share your art too.
– Search for and keep free pamphlets, brochures, hand-outs from businesses, stores, or organziations. Never know where your next perfect collage image may come from.
– All else fails….Google search.
Want some more tips for digital collage art? check out my youtube channel here: Social Living YouTube Channel