Your cart is currently empty!
How to Digital Collage: Part #1 – Finding source images -*COLLAGE IMAGES DOWNLOAD* – UPDATED 11-24-2022
How to Digital Collage:
Part #1 – Finding source images.
Want 100s of COLLAGE SOURCE IMAGES?
I want to thank everyone who has supported Social Living from the start and to the 100s of people who have downloaded a collage pack, watched a youtube video or sent me photos of art they created with my resources.
I am happy to present an updated collage image pack for only $5 dollars. This updated pack includes 10 additional pages and 5 of my new LoFi – Image scans. So that’s 115 pages of vintage collage images! (each page could contain 1 to 5+ images too.)
This unique approach to offering the full scan of a page lets you have more control and creativity over the images you decide to use. It also let’s you get waaayy more bang for your buck by letting you use even the most random parts of the scan. (Full page = more images for less $$)
More Collage Packs
When you are ready to get more serious, check out my new curated collage & design packs. Even more high-quality scans that are my first picks for collaging and art making.
Subscribe to my Patreon for everything collage art related.
Sign up to support here: Subscribe on Patreon
Tips, exclusive videos, 1 on 1 video collage sessions/tutorials and monthly downloads of source images right from the books I use.
AND for the first 20 people who sign up for the Patreon…
I’m including an exclusive downloadable pack of my original source image scans, such as textures, found objects, photographs etc. Plus a 1 on 1 video call to help with any collage questions. That’s 45 additional images just for signing up quick.
FREE Sample Pack
And check out this for a FREE sample download of some textures and images. FREE SAMPLE PACK
People have been asking me where to find good images to use in collages and digital collages.
I made this video below about where I get some of my collage material so definitely check that out too.
Here are some more tips on where to find collage source images and material:
– Check local thrift stores, goodwills, donation stores or consignment shops for magazines and books.
– Summertime yard/rummage sales usually have collections of vintage magazines or posters.
– Ask friends and family for their old unwanted books, newspapers, or magazines. Offer to clean out their garage or shed and keep any materials you find.
– Other artists, art stores, galleries, etc may have left over material they aren’t using. Ask around, and share your art too.
– Search for and keep free pamphlets, brochures, hand-outs from businesses, stores, or organziations. Never know where your next perfect collage image may come from.
– All else fails….Google search.
Want some more tips for digital collage art? check out my youtube channel here: Social Living YouTube Channel
* I do not own the rights to most of the images in the free downloadable pack. I am just linking to a download of the scans. If any owner wants their images removed please contact me.
Coupon codes are not currently valid for digital products.